Please use our interactive Cubicle Designer to browse our most popular cubicle options and get a feel for how your new cubicles could look. You can also get ideas by viewing our Cubicle Gallery. When you buy office cubicles, you’re investing in your company’s future, so it’s important to get it right the first time. Understanding the process will help you choose a company that fully supports you in bringing your vision to reality, allowing you to focus on what matters most: running your business!
Your Starting Point
First – Your Vision
No two businesses are exactly alike, so no two workspaces should be alike. Make sure your workspace tells your story and functions specifically for your needs. Browse our Cubicle Gallery.
What do you want your office to say about your company?
Is your company friendly and creative or serious and informative? Is it reserved and composed or bold and adventurous?
Answering these questions will help assure that your workspace tells your company’s story.
- What brand, tone and culture are you are trying to create?
- How important is a green environment?
- What future needs in terms of employees, technology and equipment do you foresee?
- How important is office flexibility? What balance do you need between privacy and collaborative space?
Choose the Right Company
Cubicle By Design will lift the load from your shoulders so you can focus on your business.
- The company you choose should take the job from design all the way through installation. View our experts.
- Check reviews thoroughly
- Ask for a project manager who is readily available to you
- Check reviews to choose a company that has a proven track record. See our case studies.
- Demand expert follow through during the entire process
Here at Cubicle By Design, we are always happy to help you in any way we can. Please contact us to answer any questions and to see how we can help.
Budget: Focus on Value
Don’t confuse price with value. Your cubicle purchase will serve you for many years. Saving money in the short term may result in significant costs, time and stress in the long run. To avoid this:
- Identify the support that will be available to you after the purchase
- Don’t assume a well-known brand provides more value.
- Check all warranties
- Know all the product specifications
- Ask if the company will provide your organization with a project manager to ensure the success of the project during and after installation
Consider Your Employees Who Are the Key to Productivity
Your office workspace plays a huge role in attracting and retaining employees.
- Comfort is everything. Uncomfortable employees will result in unproductive employees
- Buying ergonomic office furniture is a greater value because it will alleviate stress, increase alertness, reduce time, decrease Workers Compensation claims and helps satisfy OSHA requirements
- Analyze worker flow: who works with whom, which teams collaborate, where should the water cooler be?
When it comes to cubicle buying, shipping and installation, it’s all in the details.
- Allow enough lead time to have your workspace completed when you need it
- Be ready for installation. Back up computers, purge files and pack everything
- Consider all current and future technology and equipment needs
- Plan for proper lighting
- Buy the right size office furniture and cubicles. Know the space needs of employees based on the tasks they are responsible for.